Follow my easy recipe to make your own delicious mulled wine!
– Red wine or non-alcoholic equivalent.
– 1 Lemon
– 1 Orange
– 8 cloves
– 2 cinnamon sticks
– Pour the required amount of wine into a pan.
– Slice a lemon in half. Grate a small amount of lemon zest into the pan, before juicing half the lemon and adding it.
– Slice an orange in half. Juice one half and add to the pan. Take the cloves and push them into the remaining slice.
– Add the clove infused orange slice to the mixture.
– Add two cinnamon sticks.
– Add some honey to sweeten.
– Stir and simmer gently for 20 mins until the wine is hot, but not boiling.
– Leave to cool for 5 minutes, before serving.
Enjoy the fruits of your labour and try not to get too merry! – Matthew